Wednesday, January 3, 2018

#52Ancestors 2018 Version: Start

Happy New Year!

I have decided to start the 52 Ancestors challenge by Amy Johnson Crow.

The first prompt is start. Just blogging again is a big start. Sadly, I only managed 5 posts last year. While I have been researching all along, I found that my real life was getting more challenging. I anticipate 2018 will be even more so. Getting back to blogging will be a fresh start for me, and a way to retreat from the real world (in a good way!).

I do maintain a website of my ancestors here at sallysearches.com.

I also completed a 52 Ancestors Challenge in 2014. Here's the wrapup.

I'm not sure how I will approach this version, but mulling it around in my head is a good start! Thanks for following along and I'll see many of you out there. Cheers!

-Sally